Today is Monday and that means I have the opportunity to share with you God’s wondrous grace and what I’ve added this last week to my list of a thousand gifts He has provided:
120. Chance encounter with amazing woman of faith named Marilyn.
121. Bible study with Margie, Julie and Gail.
122. Quiet time for writing and reflection.
123. First MOPS meeting of the year and new moms.
124. Powerful Sunday message from our pastor wife.
125. Baby Lillian’s safe arrival — happy mom and dad, Wendy and Chad.
126. Seeing Gail once more before she goes home to Florida.
127. Goodness of kids helping others, especially their parents.
128. Patience of my flute instructor, Sarah.
How has God graced your life this week? Want to share with us? Come on over to Ann’s place, http://www.aholyexperience.com/, and link up to share your thoughts and gifts. Also, take time to see some of Ann’s amazing photography on her post today. Just click below and you can be there in a flash!
See you there!