1 Chronicles 16:34 (NIV)
My list grows longer, and each day giving thanks is becoming an important, unforgettable part of my day. My eyes see things they’ve never seen before, my ears hear things differently. Love grows in abundance in my heart, my home, my marriage in ways I never imagined possible. The Lord is good; He loves and that’s all I need to now to give Him thanks.
129. Sun breaks on rainy days.
130. Constant and faithful friends.
131. Baby Nyeli’s new home.
132. Enjoying the gift of water.
133. Day trip to the coast to visit our son and DIL’s recent cottage purchase.
134. Beautiful weather at the coast — sun shining, brilliant blue sky, mid 60’s.
135. Beautiful drive through the Coast Mountain Range with lovely pastoral views and changing colors.
136. Seeing Craig and Gigi’s happiness.
137. Productive days.
138. Friend Joanne’s amazing progress after heart surgery.
139. Gift of prayer.
140. The Book of Psalms.
141. Laughter with my husband.
142. My dad’s Christian walk.
143. Sound of music on a lovely fall afternoon.
144. Walking with my husband.
145. News of Josie’s birth.
146. Fall mornings.