As we are all too painfully aware, this weekend held within it the tragedy that struck movie goers in Aurora, CO.
Innocents, who had purchased their ticket and popcorn, waited patiently for the film to roll.
And then violence erupted! Not on the screen, but in front of them.
Our hearts mourn for those who suffered loss, both the families of the victims and the family of the young man who obviously had lost his way.
Our prayers go out to these families and to those who survived as they heal and attempt to recover from these horrors.
Not if you know, truly know God!
574. A day filled with berry picking and a picnic with my husband.
575. The patience to see me through husband’s jam-making!
576. Skill of doctors and nurses working through some lab tests.
577. Miracle of a cortison injection.
578. A written piece accepted for inclusion in an anthology.
579. Quick response by emergency responders in Aurora.
580. Heroism in action in the theater.
581. Lives given for lives surviving.
582. Engagements, weddings and bridal showers.
583. Fun times spent in a room full of women.
584. Coming home to a hubby making MORE jam!
585. Quiet Sunday evenings together.
one thousand gifts and want to know more,
won’t you come on over to A Holy Experience for a visit with us?