He forgives your sins—every one.
He heals your diseases—every one.
He redeems you from hell—saves your life!
He crowns you with love and mercy—a paradise crown.
He wraps you in goodness—beauty eternal.
He renews your youth—you’re always young in his presence.
Psalm 103:3-5 (MSG)
I ponder His goodness.
It is incomprehensible to me.
How is it that I could deserve such
abundance in my life?
Good health, happiness, a loving husband,
healthy children, grandchildren and great-grandkids.
A roof over our heads, food in our bellies, insurance to
Why has He chosen us to bless
with so much goodness?
Read the Psalm verses above, friend.
Because He is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
All we need to know.
All we need to accept.
* * * *
Giving thanks for God’s goodness:
605. Meeting new friends at worship.
606. Dinner with old friends from former church home.
607. Sharing our home with friends over dessert and coffee.
608. Planning for the coming MOPS year.
609. A negative ultrasound report — thank you, Lord.
610. Beautiful summer days full of color and butterflies and bird sounds.
611. Joy of a surprise visit from our son’s wife and their 3-year old granddaughter.
612. Participating in a work party at our church.
613. Being able to work in the yard and garden for the first time in eight years.
Linking up with Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience and the counting community. Won’t you come and join us?