Fall . . . it’s that time of year again.
Brilliant blue skies.
Leaves turning from green to a rainbow of colors.
A bountiful harvest for the farmer or gardener.
And for us, family time and so much we are thankful for.
673. Pumpkins as far as the eye could see.
674. Time with our son, daughter-in-law and great-granddaughter Kylie.
675. Laughter and giggles.
676. Breaking bread together.
677. Caramel apples and apple cider.
678. Coming home with apples, pumpkins, squash, and corn, and oh, yes, peaches.
679. Kylie’s description of going to the apple “torture,” her pronunciation of “orchard.”
680. God’s provision in so many areas of our lives.
681. Safety going and coming.
682. Incredibly beautiful fall in the Pacific NW.
683. The anthology that includes one of my pieces hitting the bookshelves this last week.
684. Personal healing bit by bit for Bob and me following our visit to his brother’s.
685. Gift of prayer and praying for friends and family.
If you’d like to learn more about counting your 1000 gifts, hop on over to Ann’s for Multitudes on Mondays.